Princesses Learn Spanish™ is a book series that exposes children to their first words and expressions in Spanish, through stories, songs and little quizzes.
Cinderella is the 2nd book in the series. The story is narrated in English with insertions of Spanish audio (numbers, colors, expressions,…). The narration is done by professional voice overs with music by Tchaikovsky.
What makes Princesses Learn Spanish™ different?
We believe in a story-based approach: helping children understand Spanish expressions in the context of a story.
- Discover new words, integrated in timeless tales. Tales are in English, with new Spanish words or expressions on each page.
- Listen to high quality narration by professional narrators.
- Enjoy classical music (Swan Lake, Nutcracker, Sleeping Beauty,…) by Tchaikovsky.
- Associate images to words and their pronunciation.
- Practice repeating the words in Spanish on each page with the help of a Princess.
early languages llc aims to inspire children to learn new languages, 10 minutes at a time. You can also download our free iPad and iPhone app, Princesses Learn Spanish™.