Spot Color Immersion Method™: A Story-Based Language Immersion Series
• Developed with teachers and curriculum experts
• Language exposure and immersion for kids ages 0 - 8
• Vocabulary and early literacy for native and non-native speakers
• Audio narration by native language teachers
• For use at school or at home
Set One: Ten eBooks/Ten Themes
• Family/Intro • Animals • Clothing • Colors • Face & Body • Fruit • Numbers • Shapes • Snacks • Toys
• 100 thematic vocabulary words
• 50+ high frequency words, verbs and expressions
• Fun phrases and cultural lingo: Bon appétit • A ta santé • Encore!
"I read this book all by myself--in a new language!"
Step by step, Set One presents simple words and sentences, making the target language fun and non-intimidating for beginners. With practice and help, children will soon be able to understand and finish each book on their own--giving them confidence and a sense of accomplishment.
Each story serves up fun adventures: a magic show, a picnic, a day in the snow and more! Kids will keep asking for "Just one more book!" as they laugh and learn with their Language Together friends.
PRINT BOOKS AND FREE PARENT GUIDE AVAILABLE AT